Is your steering wheel vibrating or shaking as you drive? Especially when you drive at a
certain speed (usually between 60km/hr -120km/hr)? If YES, its most likely you need your
Our minimum charge for Wheel Balancing is $2 depending with rim type and size.
Come in at one of our workshops for wheel balancing. Wheel balancing helps to ensure that the weight of the wheel is even when it turns.
When to balance tyres
- When a tyre is replaced or repaired
- When a balance weight is moved or falls off
- When new tyres are fitted
- When rim is bent (mostly caused by pot holes or hitting road curbs)
When your wheels are not balanced
- The steering wheel will vibrate/shake as you drive, especially when you drive at a certain speed, mostly (60km/hr -120km/hr).
- Uneven tyre wear
How Often Should I Have Tyres Balanced?
It’s recommended that your tyres are balanced every 8,000-10,000kms or every 6 months whichever comes first. If you mostly use bad roads, regular intervals are recommended.
Some people prefer balancing only front tyres, however it is importance that all of your tyres are balanced.