We offer complete Alignment Service for both 2- wheel and 4-wheel drive cars including shimming. We have qualified technicians that work with state-of-the-art technology. We use John Bean Alignment systems.
We offer a full service to Align your tyres to perfect specifications.
Our minimum charge for Wheel Alignment is $10 depending with vehicle.
When to align your car
- Uneven tyre wear
- Your car is drifting to one side
- The steering wheel is vibrating
- The car is driving straight, but the steering wheel logo is off-center.
- After replacing suspension components e.g. shocks, bushes, steering knuckles, tie rod ends.
Advantages of wheel alignment
- Increase fuel efficiency.
- Reduce expensive auto repairs especially suspension components
- Experience smoother driving
- Improve vehicle safety.
- Increase the life of your tyres.
How Often Should I Have Tyres Aligned
Wheel alignment is recommended every 8,000-10,000kms or after every 6 months, whichever comes first. For bad roads earlier intervals is recommended.If you mostly use bad roads, regular intervals are recommended.